Mini Rice Cake Snacks Recipe
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 24 miniature honey-nut or cinnamon-apple rice cakes
- 2 medium fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons mandarin orange segments
- 3 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Spread over rice cakes; top with fruit. Yield: 2 dozen.
One serving (3 rice cakes) equals 81 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 57 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Mini Rice Cake Snacks
"these are very good and easy to make but you can't make them ahead of time or they get very soggy."