Our Test Kitchen staff had a ball dressing up sweet bite-size rice cakes with a simple spread and colorful fruits. Try them with a combination of your favorite flavors.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 24 miniature honey-nut or cinnamon-apple rice cakes
- 2 medium fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons mandarin orange segments
- 3 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Spread over rice cakes; top with fruit. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Rice Cake Snacks in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p8
Reviews for Mini Rice Cake Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2011
"these are very good and easy to make but you can't make them ahead of time or they get very soggy."