Our Test Kitchen staff had a ball dressing up sweet bite-size rice cakes with a simple spread and colorful fruits. Try them with a combination of your favorite flavors.
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 24 miniature honey-nut or cinnamon-apple rice cakes
- 2 medium fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh blueberries
- 3 tablespoons mandarin orange segments
- 3 tablespoons pineapple tidbits
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and marmalade until blended. Spread over rice cakes; top with fruit. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Rice Cake Snacks in Light & Tasty December/January 2003, p8
Reviews for Mini Rice Cake Snacks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 22, 2011
"these are very good and easy to make but you can't make them ahead of time or they get very soggy."