MIni Reuben Cups
Treat your company to this fun, simple nibble. The prebaked wonton wrappers hold all the savory flavors of a reuben sandwich.Grace Neltner, Lakeside Park, Kentucky
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking
- spray. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and
- dressing. Spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 58 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.