MIni Reuben Cups Recipe
Treat your company to this fun, simple nibble. The prebaked wonton wrappers hold all the savory flavors of a reuben sandwich.—Grace Neltner, Lakeside Park, Kentucky
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1. Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing. Spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 appetizer equals 58 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC