Treat your company to this fun, simple nibble. The prebaked wonton wrappers hold all the savory flavors of a reuben sandwich.—Grace Neltner, Lakeside Park, Kentucky
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing. Spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as MIni Reuben Cups in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2011, p20
Reviews for MIni Reuben Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review