- from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat the confectioners' sugar, water and maple
- flavoring until smooth. Tint orange with red and yellow food
- coloring. Place wire racks with cakes over waxed paper. Spoon half
- of the glaze evenly over tops and sides of cakes, letting excess
- drip off. Let stand until glaze is set. Repeat with remaining glaze.
- In a small bowl, beat confectioners' sugar and water until smooth;
- tint green. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic
- bag; insert a #4 round pastry tip. Fill bag with green frosting.
- Pipe vines on the pumpkins. For stem, insert a Tootsie Roll piece in
- the center of each pumpkin. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 813 calories, 21 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 481 mg sodium, 152 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.