Mini Polenta Pizzas Recipe
With just four ingredients you can be the talk of the party! These tasty bites are special enough for a fancy gathering and no one will know they're healthy! They are shown with Goat Cheese, Pear & Onion Pizza (recipe also on Recipe Finder). Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
- 2 tubes (1 pound each) polenta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1. Cut polenta into 24 slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top each with a tomato half and 1/2 teaspoon pesto; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 2. Bake at 450° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 57 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 182mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Mini Polenta Pizzas
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC