With just four ingredients you can be the talk of the party! These tasty bites are special enough for a fancy gathering and no one will know they're healthy! They are shown with Goat Cheese, Pear & Onion Pizza (recipe also on Recipe Finder). Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Recommended: Classy Appetizers for Your Oscars Party
- 2 tubes (1 pound each) polenta
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- Cut polenta into 24 slices; place on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Top each with a tomato half and 1/2 teaspoon pesto; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 450° for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Polenta Pizzas in Healthy Cooking October/November 2008, p45
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mini Polenta Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review