I just baked these mini pizzas and the kids are already demanding more. The no-cook pizza sauce and refrigerated dough make this meal a snap. —Melissa Haines, Valparaiso, Indiana
Recommended: 26 Muffin Cup Recipes
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon, green pepper, pineapple, olives and mushrooms
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients.
- Unroll pizza crust; cut into 16 squares. Press squares onto bottom and up sides of 16 ungreased muffin cups, allowing corners to hang over edge.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce mixture into each cup. Top with cheese; add toppings as desired. Bake 10-12 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Serve remaining sauce mixture with pizzas.
- Freeze option: Freeze cooled baked pizzas in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat pizzas on a baking sheet in a preheated 425° oven until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mini Pizza Muffin Cups in Easy Back to School Meals Digest 2015
Reviews for Mini Pizza Muffin Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review