Mini Pizza Cups Recipe
“Served hot or cold, these little pizzas are wonderful,” says Jane Jones of Cedar, Minnesota. Their small size makes them ideal for an after-school snack or kid-friendly party. Plus, they’re so easy to make, little ones can help you in the kitchen!
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated round crescent rolls
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1. Separate tubes of dough into eight rolls each; halve the rolls. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 32 appetizers.
1 pizza cup equals 44 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Mini Pizza Cups
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC