Mini Pizza Cups
“Served hot or cold, these little pizzas are wonderful,” says Jane Jones of Cedar, Minnesota. Their small size makes them ideal for an after-school snack or kid-friendly party. Plus, they’re so easy to make, little ones can help you in the kitchen!
32 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 tube (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each into quarters. Press dough
- onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated
- with cooking spray.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper,
- pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until
- crusts are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Nutritional Facts: 1 pizza cup equals 44 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 134 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1/2 starch.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V
, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now