“Served hot or cold, these little pizzas are wonderful,” says Jane Jones of Cedar, Minnesota. Their small size makes them ideal for an after-school snack or kid-friendly party. Plus, they’re so easy to make, little ones can help you in the kitchen!
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated round crescent rolls
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate tubes of dough into eight rolls each; halve the rolls. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Mini Pizza Cups in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p29
Reviews for Mini Pizza Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review