- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated round crescent rolls
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate tubes of dough into eight rolls each; halve the rolls. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Mini Pizza Cups
"These are so easy and delicious! I plan on trying different veggies next time. Plan on needing a second batch because they'll be gone before you know it!"
"I just made these today with my daughters. This is a great kid-friendly recipe - my girls are 1.5 & 3 yrs old, they "helped" put the toppings on! I'm sure older kids could help more, or even do it themselves.I think my muffin tin is smaller than what is shown in the picture, so I only baked mine for 12 mins and they came out perfect.Both my girls liked these - they enjoyed their lunch, and now we have snacks for the next few days too! I will be making this again for sure."
"My store doesn't carry the dinner rolls in a tube, so I used frozen dinner rolls, cut in quarters. I was making these for picky kids, so they just had sauce and cheese and were fantastic! Easy and tasty."
"What a great looking recipe. I would definitely make these, but I think I'll make them in full-sized muffin cups, instead of as mini-muffins. You could put any toppings inside of these. I might even try this with refrigerated pizza dough. YUM!!! Pizza on the go!!!"
"Made these in the regular tins and they are fantastic!"