Mini Pizza Cups Recipe
- 1 tube (11.3 ounces) refrigerated dinner rolls
- 1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Separate dough into eight rolls; cut each into quarters. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Spoon pizza sauce into each cup. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper, pepperoni and cheese. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until crusts are browned and cheese is melted. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Mini Pizza Cups
Sort By :
These are so easy and delicious! I plan on trying different veggies next time. Plan on needing a second batch because they'll be gone before you know it!
I just made these today with my daughters. This is a great kid-friendly recipe - my girls are 1.5 & 3 yrs old, they "helped" put the toppings on! I'm sure older kids could help more, or even do it themselves.
I think my muffin tin is smaller than what is shown in the picture, so I only baked mine for 12 mins and they came out perfect.
Both my girls liked these - they enjoyed their lunch, and now we have snacks for the next few days too! I will be making this again for sure.