- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup cheese blend.
- Place tart shells in an ungreased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Fill with taco mixture.
- Bake 6 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese blend; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Phyllo Tacos
Sort By :
Made these with kids recently and was a big hit! Garnished mine with diced cilantro. Served along side the Mandarin Salsa and 5 minute Guacamole.
A perfect appetizer before our Christmas dinner. Thank you.
Very yummie and easy to make. A hit with the adults as well as the kids. I will definitely make again.