- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 8 medium pears, peeled and sliced
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in pecans and raisins.
- Divide the pears among eight greased 4-1/2-in. disposable foil tart pans. Sprinkle with oat mixture.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill crisps, covered, over indirect medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve warm with ice cream if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Mini Pear Crisps
Sort By :
Made individuals on my gas grill. Put them on when we sat down to ate and 30 mins. later when we were done eating they were ready. Very good.
This was a big hit with my family. Served with vanilla ice cream and they polished it off. Not too sweet, just right.
I have to admit though I did not make it in individual servings over the grill. I took the easy way and put it in a 9X13 in the oven. Will definitely be keeping this one.