Mini Peach Pie Recipe
Peach pie is so delicious but sometimes it is too big to make for a couple of people. This recipe has all that wonderful flavor but it is smaller and will be gone in no time!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon quick-cooking tapioca
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cloves
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches, thawed
- 1 refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 teaspoon coarse sugar
- Additional ground cinnamon
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, tapioca, cinnamon, orange peel, salt and cloves. Add peaches; toss gently to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. Cut pastry sheet in half. On a lightly floured surface, roll out one half into an 8-in. circle. Transfer to a 7-in. pie plate; trim pastry even with edge. Add filling.
- 3. Roll out remaining pastry to fit top of pie. Place over filling. Trim, seal and flute edges. Cut slits in pastry. Brush with egg white; sprinkle with coarse sugar and additional cinnamon.
- 4. Bake at 400° for 40-45 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece equals 343 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 288 mg sodium, 50 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Mini Peach Pie
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC