- 1 package (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 48 Mini OREO® Bite Size Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP® Whipped Topping
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE cake batter as directed on package. Mix cream cheese, egg and sugar until well blended.
- SPOON half the cake batter into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Top each with about 1-1/2 tsp. cream cheese mixture and 1 cookie; cover with remaining cake batter.
- BAKE 19 to 22 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
- FROST with COOL WHIP. Top with remaining cookies. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Mini OREO Surprise Cupcakes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cakes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Cake Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cooking with PHILADELPHIA >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Cupcake Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Filled Cupcake Recipes >