Mini Orange-Raspberry Trifles
Pound cake, raspberry pie filling and hot fudge topping make trifles hard to resist! For a fun party idea, have guests assemble their own.Taste of Home Test Kitchen
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- Place cake cubes in a large bowl. Drizzle with Triple Sec; toss to
- coat. Spoon 3 tablespoons pie filling into each of six parfait
- glasses or dessert dishes. Top with 1/3 cup cake cubes, 2
- tablespoons hot fudge, 1/3 cup cake cubes and 3 tablespoons pie
- filling. Drizzle with additional fudge topping; dollop with 2
- tablespoons whipped topping.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 trifle (calculated without additional fudge topping) equals 471 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 276 mg sodium, 78 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 5 g protein.