Mini Orange-Raspberry Trifles Recipe
Pound cake, raspberry pie filling and hot fudge topping make trifles hard to resist! For a fun party idea, have guests assemble their own.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 loaf (10-3/4 ounces) frozen pound cake, thawed and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec or orange juice
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Additional hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- 3/4 cup whipped topping
- 1. Place cake cubes in a large bowl. Drizzle with Triple Sec; toss to coat. Spoon 3 tablespoons pie filling into each of six parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Top with 1/3 cup cake cubes, 2 tablespoons hot fudge, 1/3 cup cake cubes and 3 tablespoons pie filling. Drizzle with additional fudge topping; dollop with 2 tablespoons whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 471 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 73mg cholesterol, 276mg sodium, 78g carbohydrate (47g sugars, 4g fiber), 5g protein .
Reviews for Mini Orange-Raspberry Trifles
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC