Mini Orange Gelatin Molds Recipe
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon orange gelatin
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1. In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Set aside 3 tablespoons gelatin mixture at room temperature. Cover and refrigerate remaining gelatin mixture for 30 minutes or until partially set.
- 2. Set aside six mandarin oranges for garnish and pat dry. Fold the remaining oranges into partially set gelatin. Divide between two individual fluted tube pans coated with cooking spray; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, 1/4 cup whipped topping and reserved gelatin until smooth. Carefully spread over gelatin molds. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Invert molds onto a plate; garnish with remaining whipped topping and reserved oranges. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (prepared with 1-3/4 teaspoons sugar-free gelatin, reduced-fat cream cheese and reduced-fat whipped topping) equals 224 calories, 11 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 235 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Mini Orange Gelatin Molds
"The changes I made were to use reduced fat cream cheese and cool whip free."