Mini Monkey Bread Recipe
Want to perk up frozen biscuits? Try this delicious monkey bread filled with butter and herbs from our home economists.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 2 individually frozen biscuits, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cut each biscuit into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, thyme and chives. Place Parmesan cheese in another bowl. Dip biscuit pieces in butter mixture, then roll in cheese. Place in two 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 343 calories, 25 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 929 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC