Mini Monkey Bread Recipe
Want to perk up frozen biscuits? Try this delicious monkey bread filled with butter and herbs from our home economists.
- 2 individually frozen biscuits, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Cut each biscuit into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, thyme and chives. Place Parmesan cheese in another bowl. Dip biscuit pieces in butter mixture, then roll in cheese. Place in two 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 343 calories, 25g fat (12g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 929mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.
Reviews for Mini Monkey Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC