- 2 individually frozen biscuits, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon minced chives
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cut each biscuit into six pieces. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, parsley, thyme and chives. Place Parmesan cheese in another bowl. Dip biscuit pieces in butter mixture, then roll in cheese. Place in two 4-in. tube pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Mini Monkey Bread in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p7
Reviews for Mini Monkey Bread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review