Mini Mocha Trifles Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons instant cappuccino powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 slices pound cake or cake of your choice, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, instant coffee mix and sugar until blended. Beat in whipped topping.
- 2. Divide cake cubes between two dessert dishes; top with cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips. Garnish with additional whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 504 calories, 33g fat (22g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 254mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Mini Mocha Trifles
"I just tried this delightful little dessert and love it - I am diabeticd so I used Splenda sugar substitute instead of the sugar and it still tastes great. Thanks for sharing it - and I give it at least a 3 or 4 star rating in my book. Mary Esther Betson - Clinton, Montana"