- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons instant cappuccino powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 slices pound cake or cake of your choice, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, instant coffee mix and sugar until blended. Beat in whipped topping.
- Divide cake cubes between two dessert dishes; top with cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips. Garnish with additional whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Mini Mocha Trifles
"I just tried this delightful little dessert and love it - I am diabeticd so I used Splenda sugar substitute instead of the sugar and it still tastes great. Thanks for sharing it - and I give it at least a 3 or 4 star rating in my book. Mary Esther Betson - Clinton, Montana"