This delightful dessert combines chocolate chips, cubed pound cake and a rich cappuccino-flavored topping for winning results in minutes.
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons instant cappuccino powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 slices pound cake or cake of your choice, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Additional whipped topping and chocolate chips, optional
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, instant coffee mix and sugar until blended. Beat in whipped topping.
- Divide cake cubes between two dessert dishes; top with cream cheese mixture and chocolate chips. Garnish with additional whipped topping and chocolate chips if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Trifle for Two in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p10
Reviews for Mini Mocha Trifles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review