Mini Microwave Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Place beef mix in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, onion and Italian seasoning. Mix well; shape into a loaf.
- 2. Place in a microwave-safe shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- 3. Place remaining tomato sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 15 seconds or until heated through. Pour over meat loaf. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 273 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1084mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Mini Microwave Meat Loaf
"What is Versatile Meat Mix? - something purchased? A mix made at home? I can't try this recipe until I find the answer to this question"