Mini Microwave Meat Loaf Recipe
- 1 portion Versatile Beef Mix, thawed
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce or meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. Place beef mix in a small bowl; add 2 tablespoons tomato sauce, onion and Italian seasoning. Mix well; shape into a loaf.
- 2. Place in a microwave-safe shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 165°.
- 3. Place remaining tomato sauce in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on high for 15 seconds or until heated through. Pour over meat loaf. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 273 calories, 11g fat (4g saturated fat), 121mg cholesterol, 1084mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Mini Microwave Meat Loaf
"If you click on the words Versatile Meat Mix (written in blue, another page opens. It tells you how to make the mix. Sounds easy, will be trying it soon. Love the idea of a quick way to make meat loaf."
"What is Versatile Meat Mix? - something purchased? A mix made at home? I can't try this recipe until I find the answer to this question"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.