Mini Meat Loaves Recipe
My church group serves dinner to a businesswomen's group once a month, so we're always on the lookout for new, exciting dishes like this one. It's fun to serve and have your guests guess what the ingredients are!—Judy Good, Charlotte, Michigan
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and snipped
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1. In a bowl, combine eggs, water or milk, soup mix and bread crumbs. Add beef; mix well. Shape into 10 individual meat loaves about 4-in. x 2-1/2-in. each. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over meat loaves. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45 minutes or until no pink remains, basting once or twice with sauce. Yield: 10 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 334 calories, 13 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 147 mg cholesterol, 944 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 29 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC