Mini Meat Loaves with Chili Sauce Recipe
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six loaves, about 5 in. x 2 in. x 1-1/2 in. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Spoon half over the top and sides of loaves. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Spread with remaining sauce.
- 3. Bake 20-30 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Serve immediately; or cool, wrap individually and freeze for up to 3 months. Yield: 6 meat loaves (1-2 servings each).
1 slice: 181 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 904mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 1g fiber), 15g protein
Reviews for Mini Meat Loaves with Chili Sauce
"I have made this many times. I love meat loaf. I think this is my favorite!"