Mini Meat Loaves
These tangy meat loaf 'muffins' are fun for dinner, supper or a take-along lunch. They're just as flavorful after freezing. Plus, they're the perfect size for sandwich slices. My husband, Mike, is happy to eat these leftovers...if there are any left over, that is.Cheryl Norwood, Canton, Georgia
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the beef and
- mix well. Press 1/3 cupfuls into six ungreased muffin cups Top with
- ketchup. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until meat is no
- longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 236 calories, 11 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 223 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 24 g protein.