Mini Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add the beef and mix well. Press 1/3 cupfuls into six ungreased muffin cups Top with ketchup. Bake at 375° for 18-20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Mini Meat Loaves(6)
Sort By :
Love this recipe! It is so fast and easy plus delicious! For Valentine's Day I shape the loaf heart shape to carry on a tradition I have had for 43 years with husband and he loves it too!
Loved this recipe. Can make it for hubby and me and freeze the leftovers for another few meals!! The grandkids loved this too!!
Loved these... simple & delicious. Used a peppercorn bbq sauce. Will definitely make again.
I have been making this recipe for a few years now with ground turkey instead of the beef. It is at the top of our favorite list! My husband says I could make this once a week!
These are fun and delicious. Hubby loves these. I don't really care for meatloaf but I did eat quite a few of these. Theyn were good, for a meatloaf. I will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Meat Loaf >
- Meat Loaf Recipes >