Mini Meat Loaves Recipe
My church group serves dinner to a businesswomen's group once a month, so we're always on the lookout for new, exciting dishes like this one. It's fun to serve and have your guests guess what the ingredients are!Judy Good, Charlotte, Michigan
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water or milk
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) onion soup mix
- 1-1/2 cups soft bread crumbs
- 3 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (16 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and snipped
- 1 can (8 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- In a bowl, combine eggs, water or milk, soup mix and bread crumbs. Add beef; mix well. Shape into 10 individual meat loaves about 4-in. x 2-1/2-in. each. Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine sauce ingredients; pour over meat loaves. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45 minutes or until no pink remains, basting once or twice with sauce. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Mini Meat Loaves in Country Ground Beef 1993, p35
Reviews for Mini Meat Loaves(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 23, 2010
I got this recipe from my Grandma before she passed away and always serve it at birthday parties as mini meatloaves or meatballs. The kids love it, and everyone is always surprised at what's in it. I've been asked for the recipe many times.