- 1/2 slice bread, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded carrot
- 1 tablespoon each chopped onion, celery and green pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce or ketchup, divided
- 1/4 pound ground turkey or beef
- In a bowl, combine bread, carrot, onion, celery, green pepper, salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of chili sauce. Add beef and mix well. Shape into a 3-in. x 2-1/2-in. loaf; place in an ungreased shallow baking dish. Top with remaining chili sauce. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mini Meat Loaf in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p10
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now
Reviews for Mini Meat Loaf
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review