I’m always trying to come up with fun recipes for my grandchildren. Since these mini burgers starred at their trick-or-treat party, my grandkids have been requesting them often. They love to help me make the sliders. —Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia
- 1-1/4 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen seasoned curly fries
- 4 slices process American cheese, halved
- 8 Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- 1/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, drained
- Shape ground beef into eight small patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook burgers over medium heat until a thermometer reads 160°, 3-4 minutes on each side. Meanwhile, bake curly fries according to package directions. When cool enough to handle, cut fries in half.
- Add a half slice of cheese to each burger; cook until slightly melted, about 1 minute. Place burgers on rolls. Using toothpicks, attach curly fries to rolls to look like antennas and arms, and attach olives to look like eyes. Serve with ketchup. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mini Martian Burgers in Ultimate Halloween 2016, p35
Reviews for Mini Martian Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review