Mini Italian Meat Loaves Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian tomato sauce
- Shredded Parmesan cheese, optional
- Hot cooked pasta, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six loaves.
- 2. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Spoon tomato sauce over loaves.
- 3. Bake 15 minutes longer or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve with pasta if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 254 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 110 mg cholesterol, 776 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Mini Italian Meat Loaves
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.