Mini Italian Herb Bread Recipe
"I like to plan an Italian meal around this delicious bread," writes Mary Schneider of Aurora, Colorado. "I also take several loaves to our charity bake sale, and they're gone in minutes."
- 1/2 cup water (80° to 90°)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1-1/3 cups King Arthur Unbleached Bread Flour
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2-1/4 teaspoons bread machine or quick-rise yeast
- In a small bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1 loaf (3/4 pound).
Originally published as Mini Italian Herb Bread in Cooking for 2 Winter 2006, p55
Reviews for Mini Italian Herb Bread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review