Mini Italian Biscuits Recipe
I tasted biscuits like these at a seafood restaurant and really liked them. I experimented in my kitchen until I was able to get the same flavor in these fast little bites.—Elaine Whiting,Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- 2. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 36 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Mini Italian Biscuits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC