I tasted biscuits like these at a seafood restaurant and really liked them. I experimented in my kitchen until I was able to get the same flavor in these fast little bites.—Elaine Whiting,Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Italian Biscuits in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p35
Reviews for Mini Italian Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review