- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Italian Biscuits
Sort By :
So easy and perfect with any pasta and sauce! Great to sop up extra sauce left on your plate.....yummy!!!!!!
I'd made these biscuits when the recipe first was featured in Quick Cooking for March/April 2005!
I'd made the biscuits for a friend at that time and these biscuits came out very nicely. I recall using 1 tsp. Italian seasoning in place of the oregano & basil! My friend really liked them! Thank you, Elaine Whiting, for sharing this recipe! DELowenstein
These are fantastic! Doesn't take rocket science to make! The family is crazy about them :)