Mini Italian Biscuits Recipe
- 2 cups Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, cheese, garlic powder, oregano and basil. Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Italian Biscuits(2)
Sort By :
I'd made these biscuits when the recipe first was featured in Quick Cooking for March/April 2005!
I'd made the biscuits for a friend at that time and these biscuits came out very nicely. I recall using 1 tsp. Italian seasoning in place of the oregano & basil! My friend really liked them! Thank you, Elaine Whiting, for sharing this recipe! DELowenstein
These are fantastic! Doesn't take rocket science to make! The family is crazy about them :)