Mini Hot Dogs 'n' Meatballs Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature hot dogs or smoked sausages
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 jar (24 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews for Mini Hot Dogs 'n' Meatballs
Sort By :
"i agree it does help to read what the submitter writes and the directions. but i also agree it should have been put in the recipe about the party picks. i am a seasoned cook so i can read a recipe and guess what needs to be done. but for those that cant the whole directions are needed and just bcuz someone doesnt know how to do it dont mean someone needs to make such rude comments. some people in this world need to be more considerate but im also glad there are still nice sweet people in this world. WHAT U DO WITH THIS RECIPE FOR THOSE THAT DONT UNDERSTAND IT U PUT EVERYTHING IN THE CROCK POT AS DIRECTED THEN WHEN U SERVE IT U PUT A MEATBALL, PEPPERONI AND LITTLE SMOKIE ON A PARTY STICK ARRANGE IT ON A SERVING PLATTER. DO EACH ONE LIKE THAT :)"
"Made this for the first time for co-workers for a pot luck. Everyone loved it and asked for the recipe. The second time I made it I used a stick of pepperoni and cut thicker slices instead of using the bags of presliced. I liked it much better."
"I made a really big batch of these, & everyone loved them!! We were having quite a few young children over that night so I didn't want to make them too hot, I used ketchup & garlic BBQ sauce. I got quite e few compliments! Everyone wanted to know where I got the recipe!"
"Yummy. Big hit with the guys and kids. I don't believe crab filled endive leaves would have been better for a super bowl party. I think this forum is to comment and give tweaks possibly on THIS recipe?"