Mini Hamburgers Recipe
Reports Judy Lewis of Sterling Heights, Michigan, "I guarantee these will be the first snack cleared from your table."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. YIELD:40 servings
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or beef (90% lean) or ground turkey or beef
- 40 mini buns, split
- 8 ounces process American cheese slices, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares, optional
- 40 dill pickle slices, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter. Transfer to large bowl; add egg and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Spread over bottom halves of the buns; replace tops. Place on baking sheets; cover with foil.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. If desired, place a cheese square and pickle on each hamburger; replace tops and foil and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Yield: 40 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 106 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 180 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC