- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground turkey or beef (90% lean) or ground turkey or beef
- 40 mini buns, split
- 8 ounces process American cheese slices, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares, optional
- 40 dill pickle slices, optional
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter. Transfer to large bowl; add egg and seasonings. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Spread over bottom halves of the buns; replace tops. Place on baking sheets; cover with foil.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink. If desired, place a cheese square and pickle on each hamburger; replace tops and foil and return to the oven for 5 minutes. Yield: 40 servings.
Originally published as Mini Hamburgers in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p64
Reviews for Mini Hamburgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2014
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2012
"I love the small size and the flavor of these little treasures is AMAZING!!! Plus, they're super quick to throw together, then bake!"