"These cute quiches are easy to fix for an after-church brunch when you don't want to fuss," relates Marilou Robinson of Portland, Oregon. "They're versatile, too. Replace the ham with bacon, sausage, chicken or shrimp...or substitute chopped onion, red pepper or zucchini for the olives," she suggests.
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, cheddar cheese and olives; divide among 12 greased muffin cups. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Pour over ham mixture. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Ham Quiches in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p12
Reviews for Mini Ham Quiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review