Mini Ham Quiches Recipe
"These cute quiches are easy to fix for an after-church brunch when you don't want to fuss," relates Marilou Robinson of Portland, Oregon. "They're versatile, too. Replace the ham with bacon, sausage, chicken or shrimp...or substitute chopped onion, red pepper or zucchini for the olives," she suggests.
- 3/4 cup diced fully cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup Bisquick® mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the ham, cheddar cheese and olives; divide among 12 greased muffin cups. In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients just until blended.
- Pour over ham mixture. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Ham Quiches in Quick Cooking September/October 2000, p12
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mini Ham Quiches(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 18, 2012
I used sausage instead of ham, skipped the olives, put salsa in instead of hot pepper, and it was still amazing!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Baked Ham >
- Breakfast Egg Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Brunch Egg Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Egg Recipes >
- Eggs Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >