- 6 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended; stir in chives. Divide ham and cheese among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Top with egg mixture, filling cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around sides to loosen. Yield: 8 mini frittatas.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas
Sort By :
"Excellent! Made these for brunch today. I omitted the salt and used Mrs. Dash's Garlic and Herb Seasoning instead. Recipe actually made 12 mini frittatas."
"Delicious! I used Canadian bacon instead of ham and egg substitute for the egg whites. My muffin tin must be smaller cuz I ended up with a full dozen muffins and ended up cooking them about 27 mins."
"These were really good, I had no problems with water from the ham and did not reduce the salt. I guess it depends what kind of ham you have."
"Really tasty. I did mine in ramekins so I can just pop them in the microwave each morning. One question...mine ended up with lots of water from the ham in the bottom. Did anybody else have this problem or an idea of how to prevent that in the future?"
"This was very good and a nice presentation when done in cute ramekins. However, I would caution about adding salt. The ham and cheese add plenty. Mine turned out too salty, but I will definitely make these again without the salt."