I found this recipe a few years ago and tried to make it with it with a few changes. I'm diabetic, and this fits into my low-carb and low-fat diet. Every time I serve a brunch, the frittatas are the first thing to disappear, and nobody knows they are low fat! —Susan Watt, Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- 6 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a bowl, whisk the first five ingredients until blended; stir in chives. Divide ham and cheese among eight muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Top with egg mixture, filling cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 22-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Carefully run a knife around sides to loosen. Yield: 8 mini frittatas.
Originally published as Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas in Light & Tasty April/May 2007, p43
Reviews for Mini Ham 'n' Cheese Frittatas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review