- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°. Divide croutons, cheese and ham among 12 greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Divide egg mixture among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Ham & Cheese Quiches
"A quick recipe that helps make my mornings-on-the-go so much easier! Making up a batch of these helps get me through my week and never miss a breakfast. To cut back a little on calories, I do sometimes leave out the croutons in this recipe, but it still tastes delicious. Also brought these as an "appetizer" for a brunch wedding shower and they were a big hit!"
"It's great to be able to fix these and then put them in the freezer so we can grab them, warm them up and get out the door on those busy mornings. Tasty and easy!"
"So easy and so tasty!! We all really enjoyed these and they also held up well for the next morning! This recipe is a keeper!!"