- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped fully cooked ham
- 4 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°. Divide croutons, cheese and ham among 12 greased muffin cups. In a large bowl, whisk remaining ingredients until blended. Divide egg mixture among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Ham & Cheese Quiches
"It's great to be able to fix these and then put them in the freezer so we can grab them, warm them up and get out the door on those busy mornings. Tasty and easy!"
"So easy and so tasty!! We all really enjoyed these and they also held up well for the next morning! This recipe is a keeper!!"
"These were easy to make and tasted great. They freeze well for a quick breakfast."