Mini Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, combine the beans and mushrooms. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and mustard; gradually stir in broth until smooth. Pour over the vegetables. Dot with butter.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 939mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Mini Green Bean Casserole
"Came out thin and watery, nothing like a cream sauce. Think there is an instruction missing such as thawing or cooking the frozen green beans before adding them to the casserole. I dumped the casserole and the receipe in the same can."
"my first time and it was very good. Visitors liked it too."