Mini Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- 1. In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, combine the beans and mushrooms. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and mustard; gradually stir in broth until smooth. Pour over the vegetables. Dot with butter.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 262 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 939mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Mini Green Bean Casserole
"Came out thin and watery, nothing like a cream sauce. Think there is an instruction missing such as thawing or cooking the frozen green beans before adding them to the casserole. I dumped the casserole and the receipe in the same can."
"my first time and it was very good. Visitors liked it too."