- 2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup french-fried onions
- In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, combine the beans and mushrooms. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and mustard; gradually stir in broth until smooth. Pour over the vegetables. Dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with onions. Bake 5 minutes longer. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Mini Green Bean Casserole
Sort By :
"Came out thin and watery, nothing like a cream sauce. Think there is an instruction missing such as thawing or cooking the frozen green beans before adding them to the casserole. I dumped the casserole and the receipe in the same can."
"my first time and it was very good. Visitors liked it too."