Mini Garlic Bread
Mini Garlic Bread comes from Laura Guyatt of Richmond, Virginia, who reports. "This is my most requested recipe."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 to 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 hot dog rolls, sliced
- In a bowl, combine butter, dill weed, garlic powder and Italian
- seasoning, stirring well to blend. Spread on cut sides of each roll.
- Place on baking sheet; broil until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 225 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 357 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.