Janice E. Bassing, Racine, Wisconsin
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks. Cut dough into
- eight slices; transfer to greased baking sheets. Press each to form
- a 4-1/2-in. round.
- Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese. Bake
- at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 126 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 313 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.