—Janice E. Bassing, Racine, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks. Cut dough into eight slices; transfer to greased baking sheets. Press each to form a 4-1/2-in. round.
- Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mini Focaccia in Country Woman March/April 2006, p50
Reviews for Mini Focaccia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2009
"I paired this recipe with an italian stew and it went perfectly. Will definitely make again. Thank you for sharing."