—Janice E. Bassing, Racine, Wisconsin
- 1 tube (11 ounces) refrigerated breadsticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Remove dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks. Cut dough into eight slices; transfer to greased baking sheets. Press each to form a 4-1/2-in. round.
- Brush tops with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and cheese. Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mini Focaccia in Country Woman March/April 2006, p50
Reviews for Mini Focaccia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 23, 2009
"I paired this recipe with an italian stew and it went perfectly. Will definitely make again. Thank you for sharing."