We usually have an abundance of pesto from the basil in our garden, which we use in our feta-covered mini pizzas. My family loves this dish, and we often add a little extra feta. —Nicole Filizetti, Stevens Point, Wisconsin
Recommended: 30 Better-for-You Breakfasts
- 2 whole wheat English muffins, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- 4 teaspoons prepared pesto
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place muffins on a baking sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and pesto; spread over muffins. Top with onion and feta cheese. Bake until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Mini Feta Pizzas in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2017, p15
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Mini Feta Pizzas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review