Mini Crescent Burgers
A friend first brought these snacks to a Sunday school party. The original recipe called for pork sausage, but I substituted ground beef with taste-tempting results. - Pam Buhr, Mexico, Missouri.
16 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half
- lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef
- mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Mini Crescent Burgers can be assembled up to 2 hours in advance. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to bake.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 130 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.