Mini Crescent Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- 2. Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- 3. Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 130 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 327 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Reviews for Mini Crescent Burgers
"I loved but the kids didn't."
"These tasted great! A little salty using the onion soup mix, but super easy to make. Instead of making them as appetizers, I made them using the whole triangle of the crescent and we had them as the main course. Thanks for the recipe!"