A friend first brought these snacks to a Sunday school party. The original recipe called for pork sausage, but I substituted ground beef with taste-tempting results. —Pam Buhr, Mexico, Missouri
Featured In: 41 Recipes to Make with Crescent Dough
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Mini Crescent Burgers in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p12
Reviews for Mini Crescent Burgers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 17, 2016
"I made them with moose burger, added some fried onions, a bit of mustard , ketchup salt, pepper, garlic salt and decreased the onion soup mix. AWESOME! Thanks for the inspiration."
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2014
Reviewed Nov. 21, 2013
"I loved but the kids didn't."