- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 3 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
- Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming two triangles. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle.
- Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Mini Crescent Burgers
Sort By :
I loved but the kids didn't.
These tasted great! A little salty using the onion soup mix, but super easy to make. Instead of making them as appetizers, I made them using the whole triangle of the crescent and we had them as the main course. Thanks for the recipe!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >